As one of the world’s leading independent inspectors of aircraft, we provide insightful, trusted aircraft management services and consultancy to the global aviation industry.
Our Aircraft Asset Lifecycle services cover the full lifecycle of aircraft management, from initial selection through to disposal. With a view to maximising an asset’s retained value, aircraft operators and lessors turn to us for:
- Aircraft inspection
- Aircraft Valuations*
- Aircraft Remarketing
- Aircraft Conversions
- Aircraft Disposals
Many of our services are offered on a fixed cost basis, enabling you to budget effectively and limit your risk.
If you need us to form an integral part of your internal decision-making process, we can provide:
- Aircraft/engine/major component inspections, valuations* and availability reports
- Pre-purchase surveys and technical records inspections and reconstructions
- Studies of aircraft value and lease rate trends
- Detailed aircraft and technical records due diligence and reviews
- Management of aircraft delivery, redelivery and acceptance
- Liaison support with regulatory authorities, lien holders, etc.
- Aircraft ferry and positioning flight coordination
- Oversight of aircraft salvage and disposal
- Management of aircraft part-out projects
- Organisation of maintenance and storage facilities
- Support arranging hull all risks insurance for ground/flight cover
Contact us now at email@example.com to discuss your aircraft asset lifecycle support needs.