Our global team of loss adjusters are highly regarded as specialists in Crisis Management.
Offering in-depth experience of handling crisis events around the globe, we understand that insureds require urgent, expert care and attention in handling their claims. This typically involves the added complexity of reputational risk issues arising from the media, government authorities, security services, customers and consumers. Our team’s technical knowledge covers:
- Product recall expense & liability – including Coverage A and B
- Product contamination – including adverse publicity and government recall
- Automotive & consumer durables forms – including impaired property
- Contaminated food/restaurant contamination/foodborne illness cover
- Reputational risk
- War, terrorism & political violence – including CBRN
- Security crisis – including active assailant & workplace violence
- Cyber – including risk and liability
Our knowledge of the speciality insurance coverages provided by the insurance markets enables us to manage expectations right from the critical 1st hours of a crisis loss event to ensure the greatest likelihood of a smooth and successful outcome for all.
Services at your disposal
We can quickly assemble a loss-specific team with all the expertise you need, including:
- Loss adjusters
- Project managers
- Forensic accountants
- Forensic scientists
- Crisis management public relations
- Regulatory & subject matter experts
To reach our team, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crisis Management Brochure
Please click below to download this brochure.