Agrical has considerable building claims expertise. We have a team of qualified loss adjusters including dual-qualified chartered surveyors and loss adjusters.
This professional surveying expertise means we can provide:
- In-depth technical diagnosis on the causes of building failure
- A professional understanding of domestic and commercial building construction
- Detailed cost validation
- Dispute resolution
- Enhanced major loss offering
- Building defect diagnosis (including confirmation of operation of Insured Peril)
- CDM and party wall expertise
- Listed building expertise
- A full appreciation of planning and building regulations
- Access to vetted contractors with the appropriate skill set.
In addition to our surveyors’ input on technical, complex and major losses, we’re able to provide a bespoke service for subsidence claims, individually tailored to meet the requirements of our principals and policyholders.
Our services include:
- A traditional or project managed solution as appropriate
- Diagnosis of cause and policy interpretation
- Control of site investigations and mitigation works
- Contract administration and management of repairs
- Implementation of appropriate repair solutions using modern and traditional techniques
- An experienced and empathetic approach ensuring we meet the client’s needs
- Pro-active claims handling and diary management
- Internal handling of contribution and recovery.
For more information contact Martin Gent
Surveying Service Brochure
Please click below to view our Surveying Service brochure.