McLarens recognises that the organisation has a responsibility to show support and involvement in community outreach and events that are particularly close to our employees’ hearts. That’s why we’ve launched a new initiative kicking off in the U.S. called McLarens CARES. This is the company’s first charitable contribution program focused on supporting employees’ personal involvement in their communities as it aligns with the McLarens Core Values.
Our inaugural quarter succeeded with many submissions across the country and McLarens is honored to donate over $2,000 to various U.S. charities. We offer our heartfelt thank you to these employees for their charitable involvement and look forward to next quarter’s donations.
- The Jillian Fund – Lisa Oriente, Fairfield, NJ (McLarens)
- Marysville Historical Society – Meg Engelter, Seattle, WA (McLarens)
- Moebius Syndrome Foundation – Debbie Braden, Portland, OR (McLarens)
- Homeward Bound- Golden Retriever Rescue – David Carlson, Portland, OR (Norcross)
- Boxer Rescue of Oklahoma – Sarah Novakovich, Oklahoma City, OK (McLarens)
- PTSD Foundation of America / Camp HOPE – Brett Bergeron, Houston, TX (McLarens Aviation)
- Contra Costa CROP Hunger Walk – Mark Sturgess, San Francisco, CA (McLarens)
- Adopt A Stray – Iliana Cueto, Miami, FL (McLarens Aviation)
- Avon 39 Fight to End Breast Cancer – Christine Falk, Los Angeles, CA (McLarens)
- Dachshund Rescue & Placement – Jennifer Hales, Los Angeles, CA (McLarens)