Posted: 17th Nov 17 | REF:
Aviation Loss Surveyor
Reporting to the Director/Senior Aviation Loss Surveyor, your responsibilities will include:
- Performing loss survey work, technical appraisals and reporting on behalf of insurers and interested parties, undertaking consultancy tasks as required
- Effectively managing project files and work in progress with timely responses to instructions and enquiries
- Close liaison with clients and colleagues regarding claims handling
- Ensuring activities meet and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
- Develop awareness of market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Identify and contribute to new business development opportunities
- Forge stronger partnerships with key accounts to maximise revenue opportunities and account retention
- Carry out PR activities for McLarens Aviation
About you – Knowledge and Experience:
- Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Management experience together with practical experience in the areas of aircraft repair and maintenance on a variety of aircraft
- The ability to prepare concise and accurate assessments and comprehensive reports for technical and non-technical readers
- Team player with strong current technical knowledge and analytical ability
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to enable development of working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Computer literacy with a practical understanding of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Any additional language skills.
- Experience of delivering presentations to small or larger groups.
Should you wish to apply, please forward your CV and supporting cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
HR Team | McLarens