Posted: 27th Nov 17 | REF: ASE2711
Aviation Surveyors – Europe
McLarens Aviation, a subsidiary of McLarens, is the world’s leading provider of accident and incident survey and claims management within the Aviation Insurance Industry. It is also one of the largest independent providers of Risk and Asset Management services to aircraft financiers, lessors, airlines, institutional investors, government agencies, the insurance market and other entities that require independent technical expertise to support aircraft investment decisions and operational risk reviews.
McLarens, established over 80 years ago, boasts consolidated income in excess of USD 160 million and is headquartered in Atlanta, with 700+ staff located in 131+ locations in more than 80 countries worldwide.
We are currently seeking Aviation Surveyors for opportunities throughout Europe including France and Germany.
Reporting to the Regional Director for Europe, the Aviation Surveyors will have accountability for McLarens Aviation claims handling, assignments, reporting, file management and time recording. These tasks will be carried out in accordance with company procedures and with full use of the McLarens One claims management system.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing loss survey work, technical appraisals and reporting on behalf of insurers and interested parties, undertaking consultancy tasks as required
- Effectively managing project files and work in progress with timely responses to instructions and enquiries
- Close liaison with clients and colleagues regarding claims handling
- Ensuring activities meet and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
- Developing awareness of market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Identifying and contributing to new business development opportunities
- Forging stronger partnerships with key accounts to maximise revenue opportunities and account retention
- Carrying out PR activities for McLarens Aviation
About you – Knowledge and Experience:
- Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Additional language skills (based on country)
- Management experience together with practical experience in the areas of aircraft repair and maintenance on a variety of aircraft
- The ability to prepare concise and accurate assessments and comprehensive reports for technical and non-technical readers
- Team player with strong current technical knowledge and analytical ability
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to enable development of working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Computer literacy with a practical understanding of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of delivering presentations to small or larger groups.
Should you wish to apply, please forward your CV and supporting cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
HR Team | McLarens