Bill has participated in the adjustment of loss and direction of personnel following several hurricanes and earthquakes since entering the business in 1977. Bill has handled numerous large and complex losses involving commercial property including oil refineries, chemical plants, manufacturing plants, hotels, and golf courses.
In addition, Bill has attended numerous training programs involving assessment of property damage and loss of income associated with loss adjustments. Bill is now the Vice President of the central U.S. region.
- Airline Manufacturer: Tornado Damage (USD 250 Million+)
- Commercial Buildings: Hurricane Damage (USD 50 Million+)
- Oil Refinery: Fire Loss (USD 50 Million+)
- Grain Elevator: Explosion (USD 60 Million+)
- Food Manufacturer: Fire Damage (USD 25 Million+)
- Hospital: Flood Damage (USD 25 Million+)
California Earthquake Certified
Texas Tech University – Bachelors of Business Administration, Management
Aviation Manufacturing, Business Interruption, Chemical, Commercial Property, Hospitals, Hospitality, Machinery and Equipment, Manufacturing, Retail
40 years 1977