Martin, a dual qualified Chartered Loss Adjuster and Chartered Quantity Surveyor, began his loss adjusting career with McLarens in 1990 and has handled, either individually or as part of a major loss team, numerous major losses, including many multi-million pound building claims.
His surveying skills have also been regularly used for project management, scope, and cost control in relation to many other claim types including third party liability. He is a regular referral point for technical and cost enquiries with the adjusters in our specialist Agri business.
- Claim involving collapse of roof in mid construction (GBP 150 K)
- Claim for water damage to commercial premises due to defective roof covering (GBP 200 k)
- Impact damage to major motorway tunnel which involved major logistical complications associated with night time repair (GBP 400 K)
- Numerous claims for plant, machinery, and general perils damage to contract works
- Historical bridge repairs following severe flooding (GBP 150 K)